I am an interdisciplinary student at Carnegie Mellon University double majoring in Human-Computer Interaction and Art. I am always creating, learning new mediums, and coming up with new ideas for the future.
I think of Art as posing the big questions to the world and Design as solving the immediate and speculative problems. As a former intern at Salesforce, I experimented with bridging both those interests together to see what I can create. I am also interested in creating meaningful UX/UI, as well as using Design as a tool for marketing.
In my free time I like drawing and watching movies such as Whiplash, American Beauty, Taxi Driver, and Midnight in Paris.
AWARDS AND EXHIBITIONS
- Dean's List 2018 | Carnegie Mellon University | Spring 2018 | 4.0 GPA
- Shot for Shot | Pittsburgh Student Film Festival | Spring 2018 | Film
- What's Next Art Exhibition | Minnesota Street Project | Summer 2018 | Print
- Maisin Scholarship | Maisin Scholar Award | Summer 2016
- Dr. Ben Shenson and Bob Amino Scholarship | Lowell Alumni Association | Spring 2016
- National Silver Medal for Drawing | National Scholastic Art and Writing Awards | Spring 2016 | Top 1 % out of 320,000 Submissions
- Gold and Silver Key for Drawing and Painting | National Scholastic Art and Writing Awards | Spring 2016 and 2015
- Drawing on Youth Art Exhibition | SFMOMA Gallery | Summer 2017 | Painting